Breaker Box

Bob W.

This is a 1991 Sunraider V6 and the airconditioner fan has quit working. We wanted to check for a bad fuse or breaker but cannot find the breaker or fuse box for the coach quarters. The book that came with it says it's located above the fan hood for the stove but do not see anything in the cabinet above the stove. There is a junction box in the cabinet to the right of the stove and we took the cover off but only has several wire conected there. I own a 91 Dolpin and my breaker box is located under the couch in a cabinet next to the sink. This is a new motohome (Sunraider) to a friend of mine and I have been trying to help him out. Can anyone else help? Thanks in advance,:huh:

Bob

I'm guessing you are talking about the coach A/C some where there is a breaker box most likely has a 30 amp main a 15 amp for the coach outlets and a 20 amp for the A/C. Does the A/C do any thing? like hum or some thing?

Hey Bob--same thing happened to me last summer. My AC stopped in our '92 Itasca and after some troubleshooting, I found that the breaker had gone bad. Replace the breaker and all is well. Confirmed that the AC worked by feeding a 110v line directly to the unit. Hope this helps and you get your problem solved.

Thank's for your repleys. The AC unit dose not make any noise. The fan worked last December when he purchased it so we wanted to try checking the breakers. This AC is also has a heater and being we are still freezing our behinds off up here in Montana it would be nice to get it working. My friend and his wife took off for Yellowstone and I'd give them a call if I could find anything out. We will try hooking up the AC directly if we don't have any sucess with the breaker switch, when we find out where it is located.:rolleyes:

Bob