Did a nice cleaning of the exterior and all the windows and compartments.

Rented one of those "RugDoctors" yesterday. Also got the Upholstery Cleaning hose kit.

We used Upholstery cleaner soap on some of the cushions, but found that when we used the regular Carpet Cleaner soap on the cushions, it worked out better.

Was able to run the big sweeper on the main carpet, but then used the little Upholstery Cleaner Attachment on the edges, step, under the table, and even the carpet in the truck cab.

And of course, cleaned all the cushions.

Looks a lot cleaner, we are now just about ready for the Alaska trip to get it all dirty again.

post-4544-0-76866000-1304859050_thumb.jp post-4544-0-64728300-1304859056_thumb.jp post-4544-0-05488500-1304859061_thumb.jp

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Your posts are awesome waiter. Do you have a thread on how to reseal windows?

I have leaks around my AC unit too, is there a thread on resealing that too?

Btw, your dolphin looks just like mine. Mine is an '89.

Edited by Pluvrr

There is a video somewhere about re-sealing the windows (pop them out, clean the old sealing stuff off, then reinstall them. I'll be doing this come summer.

This is really an easy job, just takes some time.

As for the A/C - Sorry, I don't have one so have no idea how to re-seal it. I have read threads on the subject, so double check the Search engine!

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Be sure to post pictures/logs of the Alaska trip when you can!

I'm working on putting up a Blog site as a kind of Travel Log - I'm learning this process so if you have any recommendations, please let me know.

I have "WordPress" installed and have been playing with it a little. Here's the link as to what I have so far:

http://www.iflyez.com/alaska/

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I'm working on putting up a Blog site as a kind of Travel Log - I'm learning this process so if you have any recommendations, please let me know.

I have "WordPress" installed and have been playing with it a little. Here's the link as to what I have so far:

http://www.iflyez.com/alaska/

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

thanks for the tips and i'll be following your Alaska blog too, I've always wanted to go there. Especially in an RV.