Upper Cabinet Removal

Viking66

Hi All!!

been awhile since I have posted. Now that mardi Gras season is over, time to get back to work.

I was hoping someone could give me some insight on removing an upper cabinet. I am refering to the one where the Tank Gauge panel is. On my Sunrader this is above the couch.

I need to remove this cabinet, so once I find the paneling, I will be able to put it in. I have looked and I can see where some of the screws are that are holing it on, but I am thinking there are some hidden that hold it on near the bottom against the coach wall.

Any help would be great!!!

i just gutted my 21' sunrader and have the fiberglass cabinets sitting on a bench getting a little make over, if these are the same thing you have getting them out was easy....there are screws up inside that i used a right angle drill to get to, and under the wooden rail that the blinds are mounted to there are screws holding them also, you'll know when the screws are out....cause you will have the cab's in your lap..they are fairly light and need a soft touch to keep from cracking them, you also need to pull the light fixtures off. if you have a different cabinet type....it will still be mounted along the top & bottom with screws, hope this helps, x