1987 Sea breeze

travel dreamer

Hi. I was dreaming about owning an rv and now i do. Just purchased a 1987 Sea Breeze. Had to do some work. replaced the air shocks, a bathroom vent, new propane tank and coat the roof. I also had to replace a part of the frig. Thank goodness it hasnt had water damage. The rains have hit here. All in alll I have paid $6500.

:help: I live in Redding , CA.. the summers get to 116 degrees. When I drove it from Chico to redding the engine ran a little hot. I would like to put a heavy duty radiator in my little rv. Does anyone know where i can get one? Do I have to have it made specially? Cant find one locally and one isnt listed as being available for the 87. all sugestions gratefully accepted. I have been following the forum for a few months. It sounds like everyone is having a good time and enjoys the rv. Most of you are out of my area but your yearly get together sounds like fun. Can a Californian come? thanks, bindy

Yo Bindy.

Guess I should have posted the full name, Carquest Auto Parts. My bad. It is national. About 3500 stores I guess. They do have a web site, but, if you have a phone book, you can probably find a store near you. Give 'em a try.

www.radiatorbarn.com

The stock radiator is a two row, the barn usually has a 3 row that will bolt in.

Installs have ranged from bolt in to a a minor shade tree mech job.