I added two removable Clothes Hanger Rods inside the shower.

If I want to use the shower, I take the clothes and lay them out on the bed, and then pop the rods out. After the shower, squeegee the inside of the shower, dry it, then put the rod back in and hang the cloths back up.

The top rod (shown in photo) is oriented front/back, centered inside the shower stall, about 8 inches below the ceiling.

The bottom rod is oriented side to side, about 30 inches above the floor, and just inside the door.

post-4544-0-87104100-1297044252_thumb.jp

post-4544-0-28679700-1297044263_thumb.jp

Look in the Closet hardware (shelves and stuff) at the local Lows, Menards, Home Depot, store, they may have a replacement.

As for the ends, One end is closed, slide the tube in, the other end is open (the one in the photo) drop the tube in from the top.

I didn't use the Closet tubes, I went back to the plumbing and bought a Sched 40 pipe, no sharp edges after cutting it.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the idea! I have been meaning to implement you're awesome idea for a while now. Finally got around to her today and she looks great! The dowel cost me nothing, as it was excess from a previous project. The project literally cost $1. That's what the actual dowel holders were priced at my local hardware store. Down with Home Depot!