Toyota Winnebago Warrior Operations Guide audio

voicemaker

I picked up my '91 Warrior today and discovered the original Warrior Operations Guide cassette under the passengers seat. I've created and attached an mp3 dub. It's pretty corny but since my Winnebago Owners Manual is long gone there is some valuable info on it.

Has anyone gone to the trouble of scanning a '91 Warrior manual and made it available?

Enjoy,

Voicemaker

winnebagowarrioroperationsguide.mp3

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up my '91 Warrior today and discovered the original Warrior Operations Guide cassette under the passengers seat. I've created and attached an mp3 dub. It's pretty corny but since my Winnebago Owners Manual is long gone there is some valuable info on it.

Has anyone gone to the trouble of scanning a '91 Warrior manual and made it available?

Enjoy,

Voicemaker

It's only 13 seconds long - am I missing something? I have good manual from my '92 Warrior. I will try and get it scanned over the winter months. Gives me something to do while it's in storage! :weight_lift:

Cheers!

Stella by Starlight

Edited by Stella by Starlight

Enjoy,

Voicemaker

There seems to be a limitation to the size of the file I'm able to attach in the forum so you'll only get 13 sec. of the Warrior guide if you download it here. If you would like the full version, please email me at my recording studio address (info@voicemaker.ca) and I'll gladly send email you a copy. It's 6.29 MB and about 16 minutes long.

Regards,

Voicemaker

There seems to be a limitation to the size of the file I'm able to attach in the forum so you'll only get 13 sec. of the Warrior guide if you download it here. If you would like the full version, please email me at my recording studio address (info@voicemaker.ca) and I'll gladly send email you a copy. It's 6.29 MB and about 16 minutes long.

Regards,

Voicemaker

Try uploading it to the gallery then make a link back here.

Greg