89 Sunrader Light Cover

jackson

• 2 weeks later...

Are we talking about the exterior clearance lights? Just pulled the 14 light set off of my 1983 Sunrader. They are stamped Bargman 99. Type it in Ebay or Google and you will find many. Or if you Private Message me real soon I can send you mine for the cost of postage. They are only $2-3 new so I'm about to trash all 14 bases, 7 red lenses and 6 yellow lenses . You'd be better served buying new in my opinion.

I replaced all of ours with LED. Best investment for your buck. Never again will I have to get the ladder out and fiddle with the bulbs to get a light to work. Replaced the tail lights too!

On eBay there are many different running lights and styles. I think mine are 12 leds each and I was able to buy a package deal of red and amber. Here is an eBay seller with tons of lights, maybe the one I bought from http://stores.ebay.com/Closer-To-Wholesale_LED-Marker-Lights_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ667221010QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ186982010QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322