FYI: Today, 9/22/10, I went to Harbor Freight to buy two of their $29.95 RV leveling scissors jacks and I noticed their 12 v electric scissors jacks that were originally selling for around $70 were on clearance for $19.95. I bought two figuring at that price they would be worth a try (they said I could return with receipt). They have their limitations on height and only provide 4000 lbs lift if extended beyond 6 inches, max is about 13 inches; for minor leveling they worked fine. I placed them under the cab frame just in front of the rear wheels and had them extended beyond 6 inches before they met the frame. They worked pretty cool. I read somewhere on this site where someone had actually mounted them under the frame with the controls wired into the coach. Doesn't seem to hard to do but I'm going to keep mine in the plastic cases they come in. They also included extra fuses and an adapter with battery clamps on one end and a female 12v receptacle on the other. I also bought the $29.95 RV jacks just in case as they have a 5000 lb lift capacity. I'm sure they will be out of them soon so if interested you better hurry.