Hey folks, just bought a toy mh and lovin it! problem though is it came with passenger tires p185/r14 on front and p195/r14 on the rear on it. I can buy locally hankook d rated for about 98.00 or yokahamas rated d for 108.00 both prices are installed. any thoughts???? thanks, sman

Hey folks, just bought a toy mh and lovin it! problem though is it came with passenger tires p185/r14 on front and p195/r14 on the rear on it. I can buy locally hankook d rated for about 98.00 or yokahamas rated d for 108.00 both prices are installed. any thoughts???? thanks, sman

Hi smon, we just blew a 185R14 front driver side tire sunday night on California's I-14 near Palmdale, CA. (May I just say that the I-14 is about the worst piece of #$%! concrete joke-of-a-bumpy-freeway I've ever driven on... it literally beat my tire to death.) We had a spare but were unable to find anyplace that carried that tire in Palmdale on a Sunday evening (it was just before closing time for most dealers) so we ended up driving on a pretty good spare all the way back to Salt Lake City. No further problem. The reason I mention it is that it seems in my limited experience that the 185R14's are harder to find on the spur on the moment.

We're considering putting on all new 185R14's, but carrying two spares in the future... which may be an over-reaction.