1987 conquest

Guest s-man

Guest s-man

Hi folks, Very cool site btw. Hey my wife and I are deternined to buy a toyota camper! We found a 1987 conquest in great shape with 41k on it. The folks want $3700.00 what do you all think? any info is helpful. s-man

Guest Mark in the Dark

Hi folks, Very cool site btw. Hey my wife and I are deternined to buy a toyota camper! We found a 1987 conquest in great shape with 41k on it. The folks want $3700.00 what do you all think? any info is helpful. s-man

Hey s-man, I think i bought the rig you were looking at. If it was in Brandon ,VT its now in my town of Swanton, VT. Super good condition and all up to date. only thing lacking is an owners manual!

Hi Mark in the Dark. Now all you have to do is sign up for the Forum and come and join us for a little gathering in Maine in August.

I know Brandon and Swanton pretty well. Have done many miles in Northern Vermont by bicycle. I wouldn't suggest trying to conquer Lincoln Gap in your new Conquest. Or Smuggler's Notch, of course. I guess you'll be a customer at TC's, next to the old drive-in?

Guest Mark in the Dark

Hi Mark in the Dark. Now all you have to do is sign up for the Forum and come and join us for a little gathering in Maine in August.

I know Brandon and Swanton pretty well. Have done many miles in Northern Vermont by bicycle. I wouldn't suggest trying to conquer Lincoln Gap in your new Conquest. Or Smuggler's Notch, of course. I guess you'll be a customer at TC's, next to the old drive-in?

HELP!!! I can't respond to the forum! I came in as a guest as "Mark in the Dark "until i figured out how to register. Now i'm Maplemkr1 as a member. I tried responding to a forum member and it wont allow me. Thanks, Mark

Well i'm reponding to the forum as a guest ! Hello, Derek Up north! I work accross the road fro TCs RV. I am a car sales person(self employed) What part of maine is this gathering going to be in? I spend a considerable amount of time in Maine buying and selling cars. When i found this TOY i checked out the receipts then looked over the rig---New exhaust, 6 brand new tires they paid $700 bucks for, tuned up, brakes, Both AC units recharged, oil changed frequently and much more done in the last 3000 miles. Now im going to flush the transmission and cooling system to cap it all off. 41000 mileshat and it goes excellent ! Its not a powerhouse but what does that matter! I,m planning on using it on my property over in New York instead of building a stick built camp. Save bucks on taxes!

Can't really help you with the 'responding problem. I know there are a few glitches floating around, including an annoying Error message that I resolve by clicking on 'Reload'.

Sounds like you got yourself a sweet deal on the MH. 'He who hesitates is last!'

Here's the info on the 'gathering':-

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2933

Where's your property in NY? I know that somewhat, too, having lived in Plattsburgh for 8 years.

Guest Mark in the Dark

Can't really help you with the 'responding problem. I know there are a few glitches floating around, including an annoying Error message that I resolve by clicking on 'Reload'.

Sounds like you got yourself a sweet deal on the MH. 'He who hesitates is last!'

Here's the info on the 'gathering':-

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2933

Where's your property in NY? I know that somewhat, too, having lived in Plattsburgh for 8 years.

I have 2 lots in ellenburg , total of 20 acres loaded with apple trees and blueberry bushes. We get alot of out used vehicles from dealers in Plattsburgh and Malone. Also i like to go over to the Jade resturaunt. If you want one wicked deal at a family style resturaunt go to Filions on rt 11 just leaving Ellenburg, NY crossing into Churubusco. You must be a big eater and you dont pay much!

Hmmm. I used to work with Scott Filion of Churubusco. Gotta be related. Everyone is in those parts. That's why singles bars do so poorly. Too much competition from the family reunions! :lips-sealed:

Ever ventured across the border from Churubusco to the Rockburn Pub? Great place if you enjoy old British cars.

A good friend of mine is one of the Durochers.

Guest Mark in the dark

Hmmm. I used to work with Scott Filion of Churubusco. Gotta be related. Everyone is in those parts. That's why singles bars do so poorly. Too much competition from the family reunions! :lips-sealed:

Ever ventured across the border from Churubusco to the Rockburn Pub? Great place if you enjoy old British cars.

A good friend of mine is one of the Durochers.

Never go north of the border---pain in the butt!

Larry did away with the Lincoln/Merc franchise and now has Kia. We buy from both of those dealerships. As far as the inbreeding jokes your using my lines!!!!I worked as a manager at Parker chevrolet for 5 years and dealt with all those colorful individuals over there!!!OH YA ---colorful to say the least!

I worked as a manager at Parker Chevrolet for 5 years and dealt with all those colorful individuals over there!!! OH YA ---colorful to say the least!

Ah, Champlain. Where the family tree looks like a Christmas wreath!

"After the divorce, will he still call her 'cuz?"

Guest Mark in the Dark

Ah, Champlain. Where the family tree looks like a Christmas wreath!

"After the divorce, will he still call her 'cuz?"

Glad to see someone else with a sense of humor!!!! Lifes to short to take it to seriously!

Yup--Champlain is the home of the family tree with no branches!When they marry they arent sure whether to call they're mother in law , mom, cuz, sis,honey or mistress!Actually i use these lines for a town called richford here in Vermont. Thats the real home of the invention of the toothbrush!!! Keyword being "Tooth" !! What do you have when you have 32 teeth in Richford????? A greyhound bus full of Richford citizens!!!! All kidding aside i still cant do anything when i sign in with my "maplemkr1" user ID. It shows up on the corner of the page when im signed in but i cant respond to any postings, it doesnt allow me to do anything. The only way i can post is to sign out and use the back door guest entrance!!! Kind of reminds me of a movie " Deliverance' Yup--- i Feel like the kid playing the banjo on the porch!!!

HELP!!! I can't respond to the forum! I came in as a guest as "Mark in the Dark "until i figured out how to register. Now i'm Maplemkr1 as a member. I tried responding to a forum member and it wont allow me. Thanks, Mark

Well i'm reponding to the forum as a guest ! Hello, Derek Up north! I work accross the road fro TCs RV. I am a car sales person(self employed) What part of maine is this gathering going to be in? I spend a considerable amount of time in Maine buying and selling cars. When i found this TOY i checked out the receipts then looked over the rig---New exhaust, 6 brand new tires they paid $700 bucks for, tuned up, brakes, Both AC units recharged, oil changed frequently and much more done in the last 3000 miles. Now im going to flush the transmission and cooling system to cap it all off. 41000 mileshat and it goes excellent ! Its not a powerhouse but what does that matter! I,m planning on using it on my property over in New York instead of building a stick built camp. Save bucks on taxes!

Found your info, you are currently in the validating group which means some how you missed the validation email which has a link you must click on before your account is activated. I manually validated you so you should be good to go for the full ride now!

Greg

Guest Mark in the Dark

Found your info, you are currently in the validating group which means some how you missed the validation email which has a link you must click on before your account is activated. I manually validated you so you should be good to go for the full ride now!

Greg

Hi Greg! Thanks for the help! I thought that in the registration area it had mentioned a email but i couldnt find it anywhere not even in my trash bin.Will be using my user id maplemkr1 . Mark

Guest Mark in the Dark

Greg

Hi Greg! Thanks for the help! I thought that in the registration area it had mentioned a email but i couldnt find it anywhere not even in my trash bin.Will be using my user id maplemkr1 . Mark

• 2 months later...

So I am a bit curios as to what a good price is. I am looking at one (1987) that has 66K miles on it. Unfortunately when people put ads on the web no one ever puts down info that is relevant to determining the price according to NADA. The person responding to me wasn't even aware it was a conquest and that there are 3 different ones listed in NADA. Anyway I am curious as to what price range they should be in for that year.

Also is there anywhere online that I can find a floor plan for these units ?? Thanks.