Full floater rear axle + 4 wheels and 4 new D rated tires

In case anyone needs an axle upgrade, I am removing the complete rear full floating axle assembly from my 86 Dolphin. First $600 for the assembly lugnut to lugnut including the wheels and tires. I'm located in the Napoleon, MI area (midwest). The wheels were shot blasted and painted with zinc rich primer before being painted silver again. Thereafter the 4 new tires were fitted and they have less than 6k miles on them.

Thanks

Keith

In case anyone needs an axle upgrade, I am removing the complete rear full floating axle assembly from my 86 Dolphin. First $600 for the assembly lugnut to lugnut including the wheels and tires. I'm located in the Napoleon, MI area (midwest). The wheels were shot blasted and painted with zinc rich primer before being painted silver again. Thereafter the 4 new tires were fitted and they have less than 6k miles on them.

Thanks

Keith

I'd b interested do u have pics ? why are u removeing axle ? i'm in Sarnia Canada sooo not sure about the shipping please email me bck bobloblaw597@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Bob The coach was rotted out due to roof leakage and the chassis rusted out from being parked outside for nearly 30 years in the midwest.... If the chassis had been OK I was going to make a flatbed out of it, but the way it is would be more work than its worth. I have a 93 regular cab truck I am restoring so thats enough projects for now. Weather has been lousy several weekends in a row, so I have not yet pulled the axle. If I had a ready buyer I may be more motivated...

I'd b interested do u have pics ? why are u removeing axle ? i'm in Sarnia Canada sooo not sure about the shipping please email me bck bobloblaw597@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Keith

Is this off a standard transmission and do you have a rear end ratio? I have an 83 chassis with a standard. Thanks, Chuck Pominville prayforpeace@roadrunner.com or 802 989 0177 anytime

Thanks

Keith

Is this off a standard transmission and do you have a rear end ratio? I have an 83 chassis with a standard. Thanks, Chuck Pominville prayforpeace@roadrunner.com or 802 989 0177 anytime

• 8 months later...

Thanks

Keith

is this long gone?