Arizona White Mountain Toy-In

skippervido

I wanted to put out feelers for any members who may be interested in a Toy-In in the Cool Arizona White Mountains.

The rally would be held at Arizona High Country Campground which is located off of Hwy 260 between Show Low and Overgaard. Full hook-ups are available as well as Wi-Fi.

The web site for the campground is:

www.arizonahighcountrycampground.com.

If interested please suggest some dates and we can get started on planning.

I wanted to put out feelers for any members who may be interested in a Toy-In in the Cool Arizona White Mountains.

The rally would be held at Arizona High Country Campground which is located off of Hwy 260 between Show Low and Overgaard. Full hook-ups are available as well as Wi-Fi.

The web site for the campground is:

www.arizonahighcountrycampground.com.

If interested please suggest some dates and we can get started on planning.

Skippervido,

Count us in. I'll check with my "boss" and see what dates might look good. I'm in New River and haven't been in the White Mtns for a long time.

Seamus McShank

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any idea if the Toy In is going to happen we are coming up on the colder months and don't know if it will happen come Spring. I'm in West TX and could moosy my way over to AZ fairly easy for a toy in. I actually flew out to VEGAS and brought home with no snags what so ever!!!!! Wouldn't take a chance on any other make lol have about 7 Toyotas under my belt from SUV's to trucks to passenger cars. :ThumbUp: :ThumbUp:

On their website it says "our season is April thru October".....so I presume this to mean you plan on having this Toy-in rather soon???

• 4 weeks later...

I could make it out with the family in the date range of March-June months don't know if a more solid date is in the works but that is just my two cents. :D

On their website it says "our season is April thru October".....so I presume this to mean you plan on having this Toy-in rather soon???

• 4 months later...

Arizona White Mountains are beautiful, a toyin would be great this year. If you are still interested in having a get together this year I will be interested in joining. Let me know! Steve J