'86 Conquest Toyota 21'

Guest Lynn

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me feedback on a '86 Conquest Toyota Motorhome

21', 6 lugnut, 4 cycle, automatic, no generator, on top/a/c/heater/electric, furnace/propane, refrig./propane/electric, shower/commode/basin in excellent condition inside and out.

On Nada, I cannot find a price and perhaps someone can help????

I was thinking to buy it and want to know if his price of

$4,250 is reasonable or not.

Thank you for your time and effert.

Lynn

I think that price is good if there are no leaks in the roof area. Check for stains on the ceiling and sidewalls and/or if the ceiling has been painted. If the motorhome is in excellent shape it won't last long at that price.

Allen

• 1 month later...

I have a 91 conquest. They have square tube aluminum framing instead of wood like most. The roofs are rubber and do need to be serviced correctly for longevity. I am going to replace mine this summer maybe. If its in good shape I think that's a good price. On Nada the manufacturer will be Gulfstream, the model is the Conquest. Gulfstream is still in business and making Conquests! http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/ I have all the original documentation which I hope to copy and put up in the files and photo section.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mark in the Dark

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me feedback on a '86 Conquest Toyota Motorhome

21', 6 lugnut, 4 cycle, automatic, no generator, on top/a/c/heater/electric, furnace/propane, refrig./propane/electric, shower/commode/basin in excellent condition inside and out.

On Nada, I cannot find a price and perhaps someone can help????

I was thinking to buy it and want to know if his price of

$4,250 is reasonable or not.

Thank you for your time and effert.

Lynn

I have a 1987 Conquest ive just purchased . I was wondering if you would be interested in selling me a copy of your Manual for the campers portion of the rig. Thanks Mark