2010 Quartzite Rally Conditions

dogre

So far only two Toyboxes in attendance. It is raining heavily any my vehicle is constantly rocking. There are small streams running thru the RV show bigtop. Dress appropriately if you are coming!

So far only two Toyboxes in attendance. It is raining heavily any my vehicle is constantly rocking. There are small streams running thru the RV show bigtop. Dress appropriately if you are coming!

D'Ogre,

How did you fare the night. We are north of Phoenix in New River and planned to leave this morning but will now be delayed. Might not get out until very early tomorrow. How muddy is the ground around the campground and tent area? I hope all the venders are still around. Tell Tika to save our spot, late is better than never.

McShank

How are you guys doing down there?

Tudy

We managed not being blow away or flooded downstream. The weather has changed back to a more normal pattern.. Today was great!

The folks who showed up were interesting and good cooks. A great evening had by all who attended.

Leadership of this rally sucked but those of us who attended made do and had many interesting conversations evening over a campfire, made new friends, swapped lies about mileage, shared leak problems, etc.

10 to 12 Toyboxes participated. The original organizer/host never showed up but we managed and had a great evening. Thank you, TIKA.

Dave Oglevie

Chelan, WA