Dual rear wheel addition

WI81YODA

Hello all. I'm swapping out my crappy 1/2 ton rear axle for a 1 ton toyota rear axle. It doesnt have rims on the axle right now. Could anyone that has the dually set up tell me what rims and tires are on their RV. What size rims and tires do you run in the rear? Also, do you know where you could find replacement ones to buy because I have to start from scratch. I dont know if you can just buy a dually rear wheel set up from a parts store or is there a specialty store you have to go to? Any help as to the dual rear wheel set up and where to find them would be very very helpful. Thank you.

Hi,

Wheels:

14 x 5" 6 on 7.25" Bolt pattern. Junk yard, eBay, Toyota dealer, or

http://www.wheels-an...?p_prodid=18312

Tires:

185R14C (load range D) Yokohama Y356, Hankook RA08, Continental Vanco, Nexen SV-820 -

America's Tire, Discount Tire, Tire Rack

Hope this helps!

Hello all. I'm swapping out my crappy 1/2 ton rear axle for a 1 ton toyota rear axle. It doesnt have rims on the axle right now. Could anyone that has the dually set up tell me what rims and tires are on their RV. What size rims and tires do you run in the rear? Also, do you know where you could find replacement ones to buy because I have to start from scratch. I dont know if you can just buy a dually rear wheel set up from a parts store or is there a specialty store you have to go to? Any help as to the dual rear wheel set up and where to find them would be very very helpful. Thank you.