1980 Toyota Dolphin 4x4

mike916

• 1 month later...

Late reply because I am new here.

Are you sure that your 4x4 is a Dolphin? Does it have a label that says so? I don't remember them building any 4x4's. I live in the San Diego area (Dolphin factory is one county north) and have had a custom-built 4x4 that is similar to a Dolphin for the last 15 years. (see it at www.geocities.com/toyota4x4rv/)

Sunrader built some 4x4's. See them on this site. Sunraders are worth more than Dolphins on the used market, even with same engine, same condition, same mileage.

My 4x4 is for sale. 140K miles. I am pricing it at $4800 even though I think it is worth more because I get free advertising in the local paper if under $5000 and because I need to sell it soon to make way for my new 4x4 RV. (see it at www.geocities.com/toyota4x4rv/)

There is a document in the files section of the Yahoo Toyota campers group that gives guidelines for pricing to sell.

If it is a Dolphin it could have been converted. At any rate a toyota 4x4 manual will work for the truck and for the coach you need to find manuals for the appliances for the year range they were manufactured.

Toyota4x4rv - I almost have your page ready to upload.

Greg