Wheelbase??

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I would like to know what the wheelbases are on some of the oneton RVs/chassis. I notised that many of them look longer than the standard wheelbases for the Toyota pick-ups.

Are thes exstended frames the same leangth??

Are they made by toyota or did the RV manufactures exstend them??

Also how many leanghs do exist besides the regular toyota truck frames??

This might be for a future prject. Im thinking of a double cab with a short bed or long bed from the singlecab truck. So I need a longer frame. Also i want the dual rear wheels.

RN 50 103", RN55 (REGULAR OR EXTENDED CAB) 112", RN70 121", RN75, 137"

The RN is part of the VIN

Thank you.

I can tell that the only one that is longer than the pick-up chassis (RN50/55 and RN70) is the RN75. So I guess that is the longer oneton chassis?? The one Toyta sold with dual rear wheels (the one used for motorhomes and uhauls)??

That extra long chassis (RN75) was not sold as a cab and bed combnation was it?? It was a just a cab an chassis right??

Sorry if my spelling and grammer is bad. English is not my native language.

There is an RN 61 and RN 66 also the RN 61 is 103" and the RN 66 is 112". My book does not list the RN and the Body style together so some of this is a guess.

The Pickups came with 103 or 112" WB. The RN55 and RN 61 are Short chassis, the RN 55 and RN 66 are long box or an Extra Cab with short box. I don't think you could get an Extra cab with the long box.

The RN 70 is a C&C Long and the RN 75 is a C&C Extra Long

I know for sure there is no double cab with a longbed (7 feet) or shortbed (6 feet). As far as i know the doublecab was only made with the extra short bed (a special 5 feet) So the idea is to use one of the C/C´s (that is short for cab and chssis right??) and put a double cab and longbed on the chassis. End that would make a double cab with longbed and dual rear wheels.

I am from scandinavia and those dual rear axls are very common here. But under the Dyna truck and not the hilux (as the toyota truck is called here). And as far as i know the rims from a Iveco Daily should fit and they'r 16´s.

My Motor Home has a 143" WB. The company cut and streached a RN75. If within your auto laws, it would be simpler to do that than to swap a Double cab on to a C&C. Then install a dual rear axle under the streached frame

Yeah. Actualy that was my thought also. But it is not legal to streach a frame on a truck GVWR below 3000 kg. Also I have to get ducumentation from toyota that they actualy have made a dually in order to swap the axle. It is very deficlt to make custom trucks/cars here in denmark. But not imporsible. The esiest thing to do is to import a truck with a VIN number that confirms its a dually.

I guess need a RN75 with a 137" wheelbase with a factury munted dually axle (no streach and no axle swap).

Come to the USA, find a trashed Toyota Motor home for a low price and cut off the camper. Ship the chassis home, spend a lot of money and have the only long box, double cab, dually in your country.

Sounds like a plan to have something to do for several winters ;)