User's manual????

dugonore

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and to the Toyota RV world... and am renovating my new 'ol Odyssey', the mysteries abound. Is there a source for owner's manuals? Amy information in this regard will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Cheers, Dugo

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and to the Toyota RV world... and am renovating my new 'ol Odyssey', the mysteries abound. Is there a source for owner's manuals? Amy information in this regard will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Cheers, Dugo

Hi

What year and model Odyssey do you have. I have an 89 Odyssey Americana I have a manual for it let me know.

GaryN

Hi

What year and model Odyssey do you have. I have an 89 Odyssey Americana I have a manual for it let me know.

GaryN

Hi Gary,

I have an 82 Odyssey... the model isn't specified. It's 18 feet and has the R22 engine. I'd appreciate a copy of your manual as it's probably applicable to some degree and obviously better than naught. Is it in a PDF format? Is it possible to email it? Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers, Dugo

• 6 years later...

Hey Gary,

Do you still have the 89 Odyssey?  

I am looking for the fuse for the range vent/fan.  I'm installing a new one and the two wires touched, sparked and now they are dead.  The 12 fuses near the ac panel are all good,. The fuses in the footwell of the truck can are all good,. The inline fuse near the water heater is good.  I have no idea where there is another.  It appears to be the same circuit as the interior coach lighting.  

Thanks

adam

Oh and I would love to get a copy of the manual if you still have it?  

Cheers 

Adam

On 4/1/2016 at 0:57 PM, Burgieman said:

Hey Gary,

Do you still have the 89 Odyssey?  

I am looking for the fuse for the range vent/fan.  I'm installing a new one and the two wires touched, sparked and now they are dead.  The 12 fuses near the ac panel are all good,. The fuses in the footwell of the truck can are all good,. The inline fuse near the water heater is good.  I have no idea where there is another.  It appears to be the same circuit as the interior coach lighting.  

Thanks

adam

Coach fuses are usually inside the coach at the power converter.

• 3 weeks later...