New Dolphin owner says Hi:-)

AndyT-UK

Hi guys, just bought a 1984 Dolphin 700, 2366 petrol engine and 4 speed manual transmission. It has 32k on the clock and is in pretty good condition inside and out. I collect her tomorrow and will post pics if anyone is interested. Not many of these here in the UK but it gives a level of comfort not matched by British campers of the same vintage together with a base vehicle that's easy to maintain with great parts availability.

I expect I'll be picking your brains over the next few weeks so be gentle! :-)

Regards,

Andy.

Hi Andy and Nellie,

You're in the right place for Toy Motorhome info. Take your time reading over past posts. (I don't know where Sadie and I would be had it not been for the support and info found on this forum.)

Wishing you all the best, and looking forward to your travel posts.

Shanda

Thanks guys:-) Picked her up today and she drives very nicely. Now the big clean up and a service before taking her for her first outing:-)

Any suggestions for a paint that matches the original Dolphin 'slightly off white'?

Andy & Nellie.

howdy Andy...

Look on the VIN plate on the firewall. It usually has a paint number that an auto paint shop can match. That's the way I did it when I needed my hood painted. Usually the house body manufacturer matched the paint Toyota furnished with the cab unit.

Luck Bloke

John

howdy Andy...

Look on the VIN plate on the firewall. It usually has a paint number that an auto paint shop can match. That's the way I did it when I needed my hood painted. Usually the house body manufacturer matched the paint Toyota furnished with the cab unit.

Luck Bloke

John

Thanks John! Off to find the paint number:-)

Andy.