Need to hire a Toyota RV maven to get my 86 Odyssey ready for selling - Orange County California

I'm looking for someone local with experience in Toyota RV's to fix some issues and get the RV ready for the market.  I'm willing to pay for the work and you'd probably need to be located in the greater Orange County, California area.  Here's the list of items that need attention:

1) Solar.  Everything (panels, wiring, etc.) was installed by a previous owner, but it has no backup battery, so I don't know if it works or not nor how to hook everything up even if I bought a battery.  I want it be able sell it as off-grid ready.  I will purchase whatever is necessary to make that a reality.  I just need your electrical know-how.

2) Propane-powered appliances.  Right now, only my stove works.  The fridge (Dometic) will not light and doesn't seem to work on AC.  The heater won't blow hot air and the hot water heater pilot will not light.  There is plenty of propane in the tank and the stovetop lights fine.

If you're interested, I will provide my phone number and we can talk about the details and compensation offline.

Jimmy