Window Leak '90 Micro Warrior

One of the big slider windows in my micro warrior has sprung a leak, the one behind the couch. It's leaking in the bottom corner.

I've pulled that window, cleaned the fiberglass and window frame flange of sealant, applied fresh butyl tape and reinstalled it thinking maybe it was leaking in around the frame/fiberglass seal. Cleaned out the weepholes in the frame as well.

During the rainstorm today, first one, it's leaking again; same spot same type of leak. I don't think it's leaking in from a roof seam  as the wall vinyl above and around the window & cabinets is dry, but the bottom corner is not.

Edit: It leaks from between the inside window frame clamp & luan/vinyl wall covering.

What other ways can these slider windows leak? I'm thinking it may be leaking past the glass/frame seal into the frame itself and out one of the screws in the bottom holding it together, running to that bottom corner. If it is the pane/frame seal, how would I go about repairing it or locate parts rather?

Edited by 90Warrior

Bottom left corner from the inside.

I don't think it's from where the old awning was mounted, or old damage where the de-lamination is in the top corner on the outside.

20240225_153747.jpg

20240225_153412.jpg

I'm thinking it may be leaking past the glass/frame seal into the frame itself and out one of the screws in the bottom holding it together, running to that bottom corner. If it is the pane/frame seal, how would I go about repairing it or locate parts rather?
   I had this issue as well, the rubber gasket can be replaced, I would add silicone to it before installing, obviously only on the side that is stationary.

That's what I am thinking, repairing the seals on the window itself. That side where the leak is, is the sliding pane so I assume maybe that gasket is failing. I won't discount the gasket on the stationary pane either.

Any recommended places to source parts for these old windows?