Brakes, Rear

Lee & Joan

I've been away from this forum for a few years. I finally retired and was ready to "Rock and Roll" down the camping road, but first... Four disks needed to be taken out of my neck and a titanium plate attached to 5 vertebra , both hips needed total replacement, and just when I thought that was it, a hernia surgery. That wasn't in the plans nor were the forest fire evacuations. But now, dusting myself off... I've got the 21' Sunrader RD 22RE running again, and the rear brakes are really not very good. The totally new front brakes (Calipers, Pads) will lock up on dry pavement, but the rears are just plain pathetic. So I have been tooling around this site looking for part numbers for all of the parts needed for a totally new rear brake rebuild. From the Master Cylinder to the wheel cylinders, rear shoes, hoses, and the seals required to do the job. I have already blocked the  load proportioner valve totally open. I have read that aftermarket shoes don't seem to match the drums. Can you steer me to the appropriate links?