Porch Light replacement

I had a hard time finding a porch light replacement for my 85 dolphin and came up with a pretty decent solution. With the lenses on the original pull handle/light being so hard to find and the original lense being so delicate after time it almost seems inevitable to have to do something. I at first thought of fabricating a frame and flat lense like I had seen someone else did but found this flood light that was big enough to cover the hole. It actually puts alot of light out maybe too much haha though I havn't really played with it in an open dark environment. It's made by "Leisure LED" and available on amazon. the bottom top and right side caught the wood that the pull screwed into and I put a piece of 3/4" plywood behind the left side for some grab. I put a Toggle switch inside that was also from Leisure LED just because I liked the shape of it. I bought a white one at first and didn't like it and re-ordered in black. not sure what I'll do with the white one. I've done that with all kinds of stuff... I have 90' of white screw trim insert, white electric hatches, the white porch light... I actually rotated that close image in every direction and it was always sideways. guess you can't upload portrait orientation images

20230930_172927.jpg

20230930_173951.jpg