Question on 89 Dolphin Value (salvage title)

jmh139

I have a 89 Dolphin that I am thinking of selling to buy another RV. I bought this RV a year or so ago, and spent months reworking it due to roof damage and leaking. I replaced all power, have a new fridge (electric only), microwave and 15" LCD TV. Less that 70K miles on the V6, automatic.

Here are some pictures of before, during and after:

http://leagh.com/89toyotadolphin/

The problem is, it has a salvage title due to the initial roof damage. I even have original pictures of the damage, it is not that bad at all, I would have never totaled it. It was damaged on the front right side above the cab.

Anyone have any idea of value for this camper?

I don't know some times a salvage title can be a deal breaker. It looks nice you did a good job I think you should be able to get a fair price for it. Salvage titles in many cases apply to even a perfect car/truck that has been stolen and wirtiten off by the insurance Co. then recovered.

Is that a 12 volt TV and if so where did you get it? I'm looking for a 12 volt/120 volt flat panel.

I purchased a 12vdc/120vac HDTV 15" flat screen from Best Buys for $199. I've had it several months now and it still works as great as new. It is more of the square screen and it was just perfect for the cabinet the previous owner had built to mount an older tv.

Allen

post-481-1241533881_thumb.jpgpost-481-1241533905_thumb.jpgpost-481-1241533926_thumb.jpg