Just bought my '86 Sunrader today -- with a pop-top!

Tom Geller

Hey, folks! I've been reading this board for a couple of weeks while shopping for a small RV and hoping beyond hope that I'd find a little Toyota to call my own.

Well, it happened, and I'm now the proud owner of a 1986 (possibly '87?) 18' Sunrader. I've attached a couple of exterior photos. The interior is similar to Greg's '86 Sunrader, but with one important difference: With a pop-top, it has no over-cab bed.

In fact, this is the only Sunrader I've seen online with the pop-top. Has anyone else seen these?

Good to be here!

post-2574-1240452443_thumb.jpg

post-2574-1240452458_thumb.jpg

Hi Tom and Welcome!

See what happens when you go shopping for a Toyota RV . . . you find one! A Sunrader with a pop-top and no overhead bed is probably pretty rare. Don't think I've run across one in my research on these Toys. I think you are going to fall in love with this little one. :wub: Have fun and enjoy your find!

Chares & Dianne '84 Dolphin

Tom--Sunrader Bob on the yahoo site has one.Get in touch with him and he'll tell you about them.They are very rare.

Warning-- Any time you mention Sunrader to Bob make sure you have a comfortable seat and something to drink.You will be there for a while.

Steve.

I think you are going to fall in love with this little one. :wub: Have fun and enjoy your find!

Thanks for the welcome! I just took my first trip (to a conference near Detroit) and I'm already in love. :) I can't wait to learn more about it, get more experience in managing and maintaining it, and eventually meeting y'all! I'm already planning for the Midwest Toy-In. Cheers,

--Tom

Tom--Sunrader Bob on the yahoo site has one.Get in touch with him and he'll tell you about them.

Many thanks for the tip! Do you know his username there?

I just posted an intro to that list, so maybe he'll respond directly. Cheers,