1988 dolphin tail light needed

mjsimard1

hi I have the same year they still make the lens but the back part the plastic part is very hard to fine i had my line-x Spay on bed truck liners (See picture ) i got the lens at Walts rv supplies 909 823 0563 I hope this helps

Price

I am looking at your picture and it looks like an awning bracket right below your water heater door. Is there any chance you could post a better pic of the bracket? I have a similar situation and would like to install an awning but have put it off because I thought the water heater door was in the way. Thanks, Mike

I am looking at your picture and it looks like an awning bracket right below your water heater door. Is there any chance you could post a better pic of the bracket? I have a similar situation and would like to install an awning but have put it off because I thought the water heater door was in the way. Thanks, Mike

It a propane door when i get home and run over to my mom i will send a pictures of that for you and hopefully it will help you just give me a few days .

Price

It a propane door when i get home and run over to my mom i will send a pictures of that for you and hopefully it will help you just give me a few days .

Price

Thanks, will be anxiously awaiting your pic to see how this is done. Also do you know the brand of awning? Mike

Hello,

I need to find the left rear tail light assy. for my 1988 Toyota Dolphin.

I am striking out everywhere I look.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

Mike

Those look like Bargmen #84 lights http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-lights/11599.htm I just replaced ours with the LED replacement. WOW are they bright. http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-ligh...s%20-%20Bargman http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-ligh...man-84-tail.htm Should be a name and number on the lens. I have my old set of lights with two (I think) broken lenses. $10 bucks each if your interested plus shipping. They are the two red and one backup just like in your photo except that the light itself has a black plastic frame. Note that there are two pieces, the angled piece on the coach and the light fixture itself. When you buy the fixture it is only the lights and not the angled piece. The LED package was really easy to install, took about 10 mins each. Note though that the backup is still a bulb and not LED. Only the tail lights are LED.