91 Itasca spirit tail light bezel's

thanks for the reply, Ive called bargman, they no longer make them. i've contacted all rv supply store that I know of approx 18 of them with the barman # no luck. I've given up not worth the time and heart ache trying.

Thank you gulfstream Greg for the ONLY reply. I would of thought with thousands of people on these forums a little more assistance would have been forth coming after 12 days of being posted. Oh well live and learn.

Thank you

Is it possible that the bezel may have been produced by the MH manufacturer to fit the Bargman stock to Itasca's body? Since I believe the Itasca was built by Winnebago and they are still in business it may be possible to contact them with the question. I would love to convert my taillights to LED but I haven't been able to find a replacement for my older type lights.

I think someone asked the same question here before and I think they ended up making their own.

Allen

Good question Allen and thanks for the reply. I check with Winnebago and they have a Winnebago parts # for it, but it's actually a Bargman product with its own bargman parts #. Anyway production was stopped in 05 on what they call a "tail light wedge." I will spend today over at our local recycle row hoping beyond all luck that I might find them.

Thank you for the help,

Cal

• 5 weeks later...

So did he, matter of fact we spent 45 min looking for the bezels he knew he had, but couldn't find.His little shop is like an adult toy store, I was seeing things that I had absolutely no use for, and trying to find a use for the item.LOL. Any way he is a great source for anyone with off the wall questions.