Tire comments and reviews

Kathy Laurin

My tires are aging out and it is time for replacement. I know it has been discussed before but I would appreciate any comments on the 185 versus 195 size and from folks who have been running at least a load range D and are happy with the wear and performance they are getting; especially on an all season tire. Thanks in advance.

Just put on 6 new Kumho 185R14 6-plys on. Tread looks good and the tires handle fine. Dunno about wear but other have said they're fine. 85-150 bucks each depending where you buy them.

My tires are aging out and it is time for replacement. I know it has been discussed before but I would appreciate any comments on the 185 versus 195 size and from folks who have been running at least a load range D and are happy with the wear and performance they are getting; especially on an all season tire. Thanks in advance.

Just bought some Yokohama's at Americas Tires also known as Discount Tires. Bought our new RV in Reno Nevada and the trip home was 5 hours. Tires were 9 and 10 years old with major cracks. About $750 out the door for all 7 with a lifetime replacement for road hazards. They are a commercial 185/14 (equivalent) Supervan Light Truck 6 ply 65psi load range D tire. Only have 300 miles plus on them on dry pavement. Seem to ride just fine!