cover

Maineah

Any one ever found a cover that actually fits a 21' Toyota? I bought the smallest one I could find and it barely lasted a year now it totally useless. It's too big hangs down to the ground and then some. Granted I'm in the snow belt close to 100" of snow this year but this thing did not make it through two seasons it just got beat up because it does not fit.

The only thing you will find that will "fit" is the custom ADCO covers. They have a custom pattern for all types of Toyota RVs.

http://www.adcoprod.com/custom_rv_covers.htm

They ain't cheep and they don't last for ever.

I purchased a standard (1 size fits all) Tyvek model but like you found out it is way TOO big, but it is 6 years old and doing fine.

http://www.toymike.com/diesel/pics/dieselCovered.jpg

It is a 21' cover on a 17' shorty (the smallest tyvek model they make). It would be better on a 21' Toyota. It would not be too small that's for sure.

Being in the great white north you may want to use a different style from the Tyvek one.

I purchased a once used cover off of ebay, it was the 'Classic' brand, which is what I think Walmart

sells. The cover was for a 18 foot class A motorhome. Since the price was right $40, I purchased it

with the intent of using it to just cover the coach part, but it was about a perfect fit to cover the

entire RV bumper to bumper, and it stops about 6 inches from the ground. It was a little big in the front,

but I just wrapped a rope round the entire RV which ends up tucking in the cover where the coach meets

the truck cab, it ends up being a pretty good fit. I have used it for three years and it is still holding up great.

Dennis...

Thanks guys I may go to an extreme and build a garage this year that the MH will fit in the wife has been bugging me to build one and it makes sense up here with harsh winters for both the cars, trucks, tractors and the MH. The cover I had was a Adco the the wind and weather just beat it to death because it was too big although it was made for a 21' it never fit right. (not sure how I manged to put this under "fuel tanks" oops)

Thanks guys I may go to an extreme and build a garage this year that the MH will fit in

I built mine last year after purchasing my 91 sunrader V6 shorty.

http://www.toymike.com/toyhouse/DONE.jpg

I built mine last year after purchasing my 91 sunrader V6 shorty.

http://www.toymike.com/toyhouse/DONE.jpg

That's neat! It looks funny some how tall and narrow but just right for a little MH I like the pad out front looks very handy! I need to cover a few more things so just the middle of mine will be tall and narrow.

Hello.

I had a custom tarp built at Montana Canvas in Belgrade Mt. I had it built to come down half way over the windows. It's made of the same heavy material that truckers tarp their loads with. I had "D" rings put every 18 inchs and use rubber rope just like the truckers. I'm able to drive down the road with it on and that's real nice in colder weather. Yes, we have winter in Mt. They told me that the material I chose will easily last 20 years. $400.00 and well worth it!!

Hello.

I had a custom tarp built at Montana Canvas in Belgrade Mt. I had it built to come down half way over the windows. It's made of the same heavy material that truckers tarp their loads with. I had "D" rings put every 18 inchs and use rubber rope just like the truckers. I'm able to drive down the road with it on and that's real nice in colder weather. Yes, we have winter in Mt. They told me that the material I chose will easily last 20 years. $400.00 and well worth it!!

That's a good ideal!