Propane

BigWaveDave

I drive with mine on but be sure to turn every thing off when you get gas. You didn't just get the propane tank filled at the time did you? the smell hangs around for quite some time after they are filled.

I drive with mine on but be sure to turn every thing off when you get gas. You didn't just get the propane tank filled at the time did you? the smell hangs around for quite some time after they are filled.

Thanks,wow this place is pretty cool! Well,i just bought the motorhome and the tank was full.Probably just overfilled.Seems to have gone away now...

There is a bleeder valve that has to be opened to fill the tank so propane escapes when they are filled and it does stick around for awhile at least the smell.