Know anything about a 1990 Odyssey?

iadoptedatoy

Hi All

As some of you know I'm looking for a 90's model Toy. Not sure about selling my 85. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of things I should look for on this 1990 Odyssey? In your opinion, is it made well or not? I've seen alot of Dolphins in the 90's and most were in real bad shape. I'm hoping this Toy is ok. I'll be going to see it Mon or Tues. ANY advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Cathy

• 2 months later...

Hello Cathy,

Sorry that I missed your question on a 1990 Odyssey.

I own a 1990 Odyssey, and a friend of mine also has a 1990 Odyssey, and from what I have seen and read, they

are a bit better made then the Dolphins and other brands. Also, the Odyssey has the highest ceilings (6'3") and

are about 6 to 8 inches wider. Mine has the rear bathroom floorplan, which makes the living room/kitchen area

nice and open, making it look bigger than it is. I have been in a few Toyotas and some of the floorplans make

things a bit cramped.

I have a few manuals that provide some more detail, they are at: www.tipton-in.com/toyota.

Dennis...

Hi All

As some of you know I'm looking for a 90's model Toy. Not sure about selling my 85. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of things I should look for on this 1990 Odyssey? In your opinion, is it made well or not? I've seen alot of Dolphins in the 90's and most were in real bad shape. I'm hoping this Toy is ok. I'll be going to see it Mon or Tues. ANY advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi All

Thanks,

Cathy

Odyssey's are great but if it's the one in San Diego beware. Donation place, the guy calls himself Godman. Price went from 4 grand to ten. Steals pics from this site so you don't know what it really looks like

Linda S