I used a scope on one of the cylinders with low compression on my 3.0 with 53K miles and found a large build up of carbon between the valve and seat. 1st compression check hot was 75 psi. Second reading was 125. 3rd reading 85 psi. I have put some valve/injection cleaner in the tank and will run it for a while. On the old carbureted engines we used to trickle water into the carb to break up carbon. Anyone ever tried it on a fuel injected engine? Which vacuum hose would be best? Thanks, John

All I ever used was what was called, "Combustion Chamber Cleaner". Spray it down the carb with the engine running and the throttle wide open. You controlled the speed of the engine by how much of the goop you dumped down the carb. The exhaust would smoke terribly. Smell bad , too. We did this part of the process out in the country to avoid getting yelled at. As you got close to the bottom of the can, you dumped the last bit in one gulp to stall the engine. Then you let it sit for a 1/2 hour as I remember. Then you pushed the throttle to the floor and started the engine. As the engine caught ,you kept revving it to keep it going. Smoked terribly again, but the engine ran smoother and smoother until it would run on its' own. Then you let it idle for 10 minutes and Voila, smooth engine.

John.. lookin' through the smoke.

Maybe a product made by Seafoam?????

www.seafoamsales.com