Painting the Inside??

Perilynn

Hi guys! its been awhile since ive been on here- glad you guys keep trekking though and helping each other out!

Any tips on painting the inside of the rv? I have a 90' Warrior and the "pastel rainstorm" that im stuck in needs to clear up (meaning the wallpaper). I want to paint it just a base color and a friend of mine is going to come in and add a little art as well. Do i need to try and remove the wallpaper before we get started or should it be fine right on top, then add some bonus art and seal it up?

Any tips? b4 after pics?

Thanks again guys-

Also, I have a fairly complete binder of manuals- The original manual for 1990 winnie I dont think is in there (only a general (class A) Winnabago one and a toyota truck one) but for furnaces, generators, AC units etc the guy was very... thorough.... anyways if your looking for something in particular just ask and Ill see if i have it. Just hope to put into the pot a little!

:bleh: (have you ever seen this move in Slow-mo on youtube? Search "high speed raspberry" warning:: its kind gross

Peace,

Peri

If the wallpaper is not peeling you can use some white primer (you can have it tinted) and then paint.

I just did my Sunrader and used the Home Depot brand Gladden? It worked great.

Henry

Hi guys! its been awhile since ive been on here- glad you guys keep trekking though and helping each other out!

Any tips on painting the inside of the rv? I have a 90' Warrior and the "pastel rainstorm" that im stuck in needs to clear up (meaning the wallpaper). I want to paint it just a base color and a friend of mine is going to come in and add a little art as well. Do i need to try and remove the wallpaper before we get started or should it be fine right on top, then add some bonus art and seal it up?

Any tips? b4 after pics?

Thanks again guys-

Also, I have a fairly complete binder of manuals- The original manual for 1990 winnie I dont think is in there (only a general (class A) Winnabago one and a toyota truck one) but for furnaces, generators, AC units etc the guy was very... thorough.... anyways if your looking for something in particular just ask and Ill see if i have it. Just hope to put into the pot a little!

:bleh: (have you ever seen this move in Slow-mo on youtube? Search "high speed raspberry" warning:: its kind gross

Peace,

Peri

If the wallpaper is not peeling you can use some white primer (you can have it tinted) and then paint.

I just did my Sunrader and used the Home Depot brand Gladden? It worked great.

Henry

Thanks Henry

I will get started then- I appreciate the help!

Ill post pics once I get it painted.

Peri