What'cha think ?

Shoprat

I saw with interest the post a few threads down about the paint job done on a Yota MH. I thought that maybe it was time to get rid of the Beige thingy from the mid 80's and bring the appearance in line with the 21st century. In this vein, I decided to go the route of the popular tv show that makes over semi tractors and touch base with my inner Picasso. This is my first attempt at the photoshop thingy, trying to get an idea of what my efforts would produce. I would like to get you folks input on my efforts.

post-294-1232471191_thumb.jpg

I saw with interest the post a few threads down about the paint job done on a Yota MH. I thought that maybe it was time to get rid of the Beige thingy from the mid 80's and bring the appearance in line with the 21st century. In this vein, I decided to go the route of the popular tv show that makes over semi tractors and touch base with my inner Picasso. This is my first attempt at the photoshop thingy, trying to get an idea of what my efforts would produce. I would like to get you folks input on my efforts.

A bit over the top to my taste. Updating with a solid color and a few modern graphics may be a better way to go

I'd be interested in a "Pimp my Dolphin" show.

Lets get something going.

Shoprat, You obviously are more tech savvy than art/paint savvy. {Thank God} Even I can tell it is a fake. {again Thank God} Thanks for the humor none-the-less. We all need it in these frigid months. 32 in Tampa Bay. Have a good one. Coach