ad on's for my 1990 toyota dolphin...

beach bum

#1. doe's any one know if it is true that if i put a k and n filter i would get better gas mileage and more horse power.

#2. where can i purchase a hot/cold outdoor shower kit to mount to side of my 1990 toyota dolphin.

#3. need an all black spare tire cover.

thanks, and happy new year to all.

beach bum.

#1. doe's any one know if it is true that if i put a k and n filter i would get better gas mileage and more horse power.

#2. where can i purchase a hot/cold outdoor shower kit to mount to side of my 1990 toyota dolphin.

#3. need an all black spare tire cover.

thanks, and happy new year to all.

beach bum.

Beach Bum - I installed a K&N filter on my 1982 Sunrader and have not noticed an increase in power, but it may have increased the mileage slightly. I have had these filters on my last 4 vehicles. They filter as good or better than the paper filters, and the main reason I like them is because you are not throwing used filters in the landfill. The bulk of our travels are on Nevada desert dirt roads, and I have seen no evidence of dust or dirt getting through the filter. A bit pricey, but in my opinion, worth in.

Bill