Additional LP tank on '89 Warrior

Jeep

Have any of you hooked up an external LP tank to your RV?

I can buy a 100gallon for the deer lease and was wondering how I could hook it up so I don't have to move the RV everytime I need to fill up the mounted LP tank.

Edited by Jeep

Interesting. Are you going to use it to fill your on board tank or just to have propane at home? It would seem to me that you would have to mount it upside down to fill your MH tank in order to get liquid in it. If you all ready have home propane maybe you could talk your delivery guy into filling your MH.

I have used a BBQ tank in an emergency without any problem, I just sat the tank on the ground close to the motor home tank, disconnected the hose and regulator from the motor home and plugged it into the BBQ tank, in fact last winter on our drive down Baja California I carried a spare full BBQ tank just in case, but never did need it.

Mike

Awesome that's what I was thinking. During Season the RV will be at the lease and I don't want to have to move it around when I run out. I just want to use the LP that's in the external tank. When season is over, I unhook from the external and bring the RV Home.

I have several LP tanks from numerous burners, that I can use, or I may get the big daddy 100.