PIC OF NEW RV!!!! YAY! and question about dash lights

bikeforthelight

Hey guys I have a picture of my newly acquired 1985 Dolphin. I am a first time RV'er and just picked it up on Friday. Here is my new baby:

post-2174-1226965909_thumb.jpg

She drives like a dream and I love her. But I have a question about the dash (speedo cluster) lights. At night they are really dim. I don't think any are out, is there a way to fix this? (new brighter bulbs, add more lights behind the speedo, etc). And how do I do that? Thanks.

Hey guys I have a picture of my newly acquired 1985 Dolphin. I am a first time RV'er and just picked it up on Friday. Here is my new baby:

post-2174-1226965909_thumb.jpg

She drives like a dream and I love her. But I have a question about the dash (speedo cluster) lights. At night they are really dim. I don't think any are out, is there a way to fix this? (new brighter bulbs, add more lights behind the speedo, etc). And how do I do that? Thanks.

Congratulations! I too am a new 1985 300 series Dolphin owner. Check everything closely and look up top as winter is fast approaching. On the dash light issue check the dash light dimmer switch located to the left of the steering wheel these do tend to wear out. check the wireing under the dash going to it as well. some aftermarket installation geeks have accidentally jerked these around fraying the wires.

Mr.Chris

• 2 weeks later...