Have you tried Toyota? Other then that maybe a junk yard should be the same as any Toyota pickup.

My 83 Sunrader was in desperate need of front and rear side marker lights when I first bought it. They are basically made of rubber and the rubber was falling apart. I checked the price at the Toyota dealership and found them to be a little steep, so I ordered them on-line. Same quality as the original and a lot cheaper. They fit perfectly with the same Toyota electrical connectors.

Allen

My 83 Sunrader was in desperate need of front and rear side marker lights when I first bought it. They are basically made of rubber and the rubber was falling apart. I checked the price at the Toyota dealership and found them to be a little steep, so I ordered them on-line. Same quality as the original and a lot cheaper. They fit perfectly with the same Toyota electrical connectors.

Allen

Thanks, I found some on line and ordered them last night. We just bought the unit this spring right before the tornado and floods hit here in NE Iowa, we only have been able to use it twice. I wish mine looked as good as yours in the picture does. Mine needs some body work. lots of rust.