Introduction and an interesting find for sale now

tweberglass

Hello my name is Travis and I am a 1978 Chinook owner and 1981 Toyota Sunrader. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is my 3 Chinook so far and just got my first Sunrader. I have always regretted selling my last two but it had to be done. I will probably be posting some questions and photos for everyone soon. I am just getting started figuring out what needs to be done for my Toyota camper happiness. I think I figured it out. Its called a Sunrader.

I also just got word of a Toyota Skat that is for sale in the area. It must be super rare cause google has zero information on them. I sure wish I could get it because it is a really interesting camper. But since I can't get it I might as well past of the good word to some fellow toyota lovers. Here is the URL : Let her know Travis refered ya.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/779738003.html

Enjoy!!!

Edited by tweberglass

Well hey Travis! Welcome to the forum. It is always good to meet new Toyota RV owners. Let us know if you got any questions and well see if we got any answers for yeah. Oh yeah, if you get a chance we'd love'd to see some photos of your rigs.

I am a :clown2: so I figure I might as well welcome myself. Go Travis :first:

Hi Travis!

Welcome to the forum! I'm the new owner of a rader and am still in the process of learning the ins and outs of owning a motor home since it's my first motorhome.

The cool thing about this forum is that everyone is so darn helpful about everything.

Wishing you the best.

shanda

Welcome, Travis! Sorry it took awhile to say howdy; it's summer and that's prime travel/camp time for all the Toys! We found a '84 Dolphin last November and are waiting to go pick it up from our mechanic sometime soooooon (hopefully!) after having a 6 lug rear axle installed. Can't wait to try it out with the "new" axle. The thought of our rear wheels coming off didn't sit well with us, so we're ready to hit the road with our Toy when it comes home. Once you have one of these, hang on to it and enjoy it. Hope you have a great time with yours!

Dianne

Yay! Thanks for the welcome. I was wonder if anyone noticed me. Shanda, I have done my share of reading your posts. Your writing is great and it is nice to hear about all that your doing with your Sunrader. I think we might have the exact same one. You sure do have some get up and go when it comes to working on it. that is nice to see. As for me I have not done much yet but read way to much online all about these campers. I have lots to learn. I as actually about to sell my Chinook since the arrival for the 81 Sunrader. I love Chinooks but that fact is that my family is a family of 3. The Chinook just doesn't have that ability to take care of me like it used too. I will post some pictures soon.

Travis,

Looking forward to seeing pictures of Sadie's twin. Does it have a name? These little toys are the coolest!

Have a great weekend!

shanda