Beach Camping ??

HI...I have a question for you all.... Does anyone know of a facility that has beach view camping...preferably with electric and water anywhere from Florida to Texas. We will be taking our first long trip in our 21' Toyota Gulfstream and I just can not think of anything cooler than to be camping right on the beach ,being able to enjoy a cup of coffee with an ocean view !! ( even though we live 10 minutes from the beach here in Florida )lolol..Any Ideas or suggestions would be appreciated...Thanks Tone and Joan

Well, in regards to camping on the beach. I lived in CC, Tx for 39 years and I guess I had my fill of camping on the beach,.But,as a child my family always camped in tents. There is a world of difference between the two. Corpus has some beachfront camping on Padre Island National Seashore. They are fairly inexpensive,and are at the South end of the Island. Galveston has some also. Don't really know of any others. Of course , you can just drive down the beach at South Padre and pick a spot right on the beach. Just watch out for the tides. Long ago, when I was a kid, my ol man set up camp on the beach. We were getting ready for the dune buggy races in the dunes.You can tell how long ago that was. Now the beach huggers (similar to tree huggers) have put an end to that. Anyway, the tide came in that night around 2 AM. I woke up in a tent boat(similar to a house boat, but with stakes ). There was eight in my family ,and we spent the whole night in lawn chairs swatting at mosquitos that were huge. I actually had one rip my shirt trying to drag me off to the dunes! Really ! I'm not kiddin! Two weeks later, my ol man went and bought our very first Starcraft pop up camper. We were in Heaven . Oh, the memories. The beach is a very relaxing place to be. I lived in a condo on the beach for years down there. Every now and then I look down at my shoulder and see the scar where that mosquito grabbed me when I was a child. Really!

Peace to all

Sebastian Inlet State Park in Florida is pretty nice. Camp sites are on the Indian River Side, not on the Ocean, but its a short walk to the beach. Surfing is great, fishing is great! You can rent canoes or other small boats at the marina. There is also a campground just north of the park where you can park boats right behind your camp site. http://www.floridastateparks.org/sebastianinlet/default.cfm