Looking for suggestions on remodel. Solar / Appliances etc

hdoug

Hello,

I just picked up an 83 21' Sunrader and have unfortunately begun the gut job. The hot water tank and the window had leaked under the sofa. I ripped out the hot water tank, furnace and fresh water tank. I am looking for suggestions on good replacements for these three items. I have a good working Shurflo water pump already that I am going to reuse. The fresh water tank had been stored with vinegar and some other chemicals that have discolored it. Anyone have a good efficient furnace and water heater replacement suggestion? I've been doing research on tankless and think I want to stick to a traditional unit.

I've owned a 92 Spirit and 93 Warrior in the past so this is my first Sunrader. I've noticed it only uses a 15amp plug however I'm wanting to go with a solar setup. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start? Mainly to possibly power an outlet or 2, fridge (if possible) and hot water heater (again, if possible - I've been researching the electric/gas options). I know my Sunrader does not have roof beam supports so unfortunately I will not be adding an AC at this time.

Thanks in advance!

What Derek says...If Eric Clapton was along camping we'd hear...

If you got that food, you want to keep it good, propane
When the stove is on, you'll want to cook on propane
The blue flame The blue flame The blue flame
Propane!