Wisconsin Area Buyer

motoryogi

Hello! 

I recently learned about the joys of the Toyota motorhome after finding a listing on my local Craigslist for a 1985 Huntsman, which was gone before next I checked! I'm pretty interested in living full-time in one. My preferences are pretty flexible so long as it is in a decent condition without too many defects I may be interested. 

I'm looking for something sub 22ft smaller is better, automatic transmission, 4cyl, not strict. I would be willing to travel some distance for a good offer.

If you have something matching please let me know!

I saw that listing on Craigslist for the 85 Huntsman. Asking $8000 and appeared to have zero updates. Also, hubcaps front and back. Was wondering about the rear axle as we always do on these machines pre 86. At any rate, plan on many repair expenses on these. If your handy the costs won't be terrible; if not you are looking at very large additional repair costs to make the machine safe.  All systems need a look over including suspension, brakes, exhaust, transmission, valves, cooling, hoses, belts, electrical, and tires. These things need a look before looking at the camper systems.  When looking pay very close attention to all vehicle systems as the price is very high even for ones not updated right now.