1986 Mirage Questions

BB8811

Hello, 

I just got my first Motorhome an 86 Mirage with a bathroom and shower in the back. I am looking to for an owners manual online but have not had any luck. I also need to buy a new waste water tank as the one I have has a hole in it and am not sure where to look for what size and specification I need. I am sure I will be posting on here a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, 

Brody

I don't think I've ever seen a manual for a Mirage and yours is a very rare one. How big is the hole and is the tank black. ABS can be repaired.  There is a faint chance there's a model number somewhere on your tank. That would help. If not your stuck with careful measuring to try to find something that will fit the space. Measure the tank itself to find out how big it is. Stick hand on top if you can reach and see if there are dips or irregular parts too. You might have to just remove it to get a better idea of what you need.

Can you see the hole? Send me a pic

Linda S