Just swapped engines in my 85 Dolphin, put in a 22RE out of an 89 pickup that was supposedly been rebuilt 25k miles ago. Runs good and cool but notice a mild knock at lower RPM's on acceleration, once at a higher RPM it foes away. It's coming from the rear passenger side towards the top I think. Don't have a stethoscope to pinpoint. Thought maybe I had the valve cover to tight so loosened the nuts up and it didn't make a difference. Even swapped valve covers in case the original was warped in some way, still no difference. Timing chain and guides look fine. Valves are all adjusted to factory specs, I'm at a loss. I have attached a short video so any suggestions I'm all ears. Thanks

Pull spark plug wires off one at a time (from the cap end) rev it the same way and see if one makes it go away.

sure that aint coming from your torque converter on your auto tranny?

To me it sounds like a rod knock. Automatic transmissions don't make any noise even when they are about to quit converters don't either if the converter bolts are not tight that is possible but I still think it's a rod knock. Try your plug wires again even if it's a slight difference there is a problem. Bottom line if it is a rod knock it will get worse.