Cant figure this radio out!

So I'm about a month into owning my 1986 coachmen 4 cyl and im looovving it! one of the coolest things Ive ever bought. Ive got about 500 miles in little trips down...She did breakdown last weekend.. turned out to be a alternator belt and a 150 tow that was pretty rough on her but all in all I cant complain about a 7 dollar belt...

So this weekend Im trying to tackel installing a new radio.. So i bought the harness on the book but low and behold its this crazy set up and I cant figure out what does what. I looks like the power and the gound runs through the speakers in the harness b4 going into the actuall radio. and being that I cant find a harness I prolly have to directly wire the radio in which ive never done b4.

Is it worth continuing a search for a harness i cant find anything in stores or online!!

If i do directly wire it, can i use the pre-exisiting wires to the battery and speakers if i know they work, or would I have to rewiring everything.

is the motor home radio set up different then the same year toyota truck set up? is it worth pursuing any toyota specific sites.

I dont understand why my harness does match what the book says a best buy/auto zone/ tweeter/ circut city

Thanks i'm going to post some pics

figured it out.. but a couple hours later the car wont turn over! I hope i wired it wrong and its just not turning over becuase i slowly drained the battery

any other reasons why it wont start besides battery starter or alternator cuase it sounds like it has enough battery! ill try to jump it tomorrow