No Electricity in Coach

Donegan

I did a search to try and find a similar question but nothing came up.  This question is about a 1988 Sunrader.

The coach (lights, water pump) do not work.  I have replaced the coach battery so I know it's not the battery.  The battery connections are good and tight.  When I plug the coach in to my house electricity, I can hear the alternator making funny noises for about 15 seconds and then nothing.   There is a light that comes on in the dashboard ("CHARGE") which has never come on before when I've plugged in the coach to the house electricity.   When I plug the coach into the house electricity, the coach lights/pump works.  I've checked the breakers, fuses and nothing seems to be tripped or burned out.

Any suggestions?

My 94 Winnebago has a small circuit breaker in the battery compartment.  It connects to the POS of the battery.  If this is not connected or is tripped I get the same symptoms.  Have a look.