Floor Plans

leightonward

Hey leightonward, wecome. What I did was looked at all the pictures I could find online and on this site. Don't think there's all that many different layout, 3 or 4 main one (could be wrong). If you look at motorhomes made before 87 (I think) beware of the stock 5 lug nut recalled axle. Read the "Axle Facts" on this site to see what its all about. Toyota motorhomes are great! Good MPG and can be bought cheap. I went with a 82 Sunrader 18' about 4 months ago, now restoring. Never really used it yet... But I think is great still anyways!

What size were you looking at getting? I'd go look at some off of craigslist to get a feel for what you want.

Thanks for the response. I really just started looking and have already looked at a few. I am set on the Toyota MH so I just need to spend some time researching them to figure out what I want etc.. I would be very interested to see any pictures and get any remodeling advice from you as it progresses.

Basic designs for the 21 ft class.

Rear bath with couch, or rear bath with 2 captins chairs

Rear corner bath with rear kitchen

Side bath with rear dinette that makes a queen size bed

Side bath with full time rear bed (not very common)