I have Winnebago 1991 with V6. The engine block and egr valve have only 20,000. Sometimes when I drive or at idle the engine have some ''hiccup'' for a fraction of second the fire or gas missing. Many causes can make this. Anybody have an idea?

It's happen randomly, when i  drive on Highway or idle. Somes times it was ok for 1hour or 1/2 hour. It run very well for the rest of the time.

curious, that many years. that few miles:   is the gasoline old?   Maybe running some gas thru it (3 tanks?) might help.

Gas filter has been changed 4 year ago and i change it again, same result.

My motorhome is in the storage right now and i have to wait on april for the road test. Thanks for your feedbacks.

Since 2 month ,i drove my motorhome, i have the same problem. I replace my sparks plug, rotor, cap, wires with my olds ones. I check my vacuum hoses, air intake hose, no cracks.

Check all the F.I. plugs too. Also MAF sensor plug. Make sure there is no crack or leaky vacuum hoses. This could be hard to pin point. Mine does hick up occasionally when the gas tank is low and I am driving over a slope or up hill.

Finally, i thing than i find my problem, I swap my air flow meter with one at the scrap yard. After an 1-1/2 hour road test, no hiccup. I am very happy.