Hey guys. Can someone explain the above mention of tire psi being 40 front and 45 rear? I have all mine set at 36 as that's the recommended according to the chart on my door. 83 sunrader 6lug rear 5 lug front. These are what I have. 6ish months old https://m.tirerack.com/tires/TireDetailsServlet?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Y356&partnum=8R43568

The numbers on the door was for the pickup before the home was added  to the back.  I run 45# on the front and 50# in the back . I have the yokohama 365 on mine too.  Was Highly Recommended by the late Sunrader  Bob. He was the Toyota motorhome guru !

6 hours ago, Homer said:

The numbers on the door was for the pickup before the home was added  to the back.

I don't know about all Toyota motorhomes, but Winnebago at least added their own stickers with tire pressures indicated. I don't know if other manufacturers just left the Toyota stickers.

'Correct' inflation pressures have been discussed before (often) as well as Load Inflation tables.

Winnebago Tire Info.jpg

Winnebago Tire Pressures.jpg

2 hours ago, Derek up North said:

I don't know about all Toyota motorhomes, but Winnebago at least added their own stickers with tire pressures indicated. I don't know if other manufacturers just left the Toyota stickers.

'Correct' inflation pressures have been discussed before (often) as well as Load Inflation tables.

Winnebago Tire Info.jpg

Winnebago Tire Pressures.jpg

Where is your sticker located? I wonder if I have one. overall concensus is my tires are way under inflated lol.

9 hours ago, Homer said:

The numbers on the door was for the pickup before the home was added  to the back.  I run 45# on the front and 50# in the back . I have the yokohama 365 on mine too.  Was Highly Recommended by the late Sunrader  Bob. He was the Toyota motorhome guru !

Ok I will bump mine up. I wonder why different pressures in the front and rear? Interesting. 

45 minutes ago, AbleThought said:

Ok I will bump mine up. I wonder why different pressures in the front and rear? Interesting. 

Tires are designed to the most efficient profile for stopping, traction, braking, resisting hydroplaning, control etc.  This profile is altered by the addition or subtraction of weight, which can be compensated for by changing air pressure in the tire.   Best I can describe it,  HTH   Jim  

3 hours ago, jjrbus said:

Tires are designed to the most efficient profile for stopping, traction, braking, resisting hydroplaning, control etc.  This profile is altered by the addition or subtraction of weight, which can be compensated for by changing air pressure in the tire.   Best I can describe it,  HTH   Jim  

Good enough for me!