Reflect-o-Lite 50 Series

kdr2171

I am looking to replace the reflect o lite 50 series i have that does not work with either a replacement or something that will fit the void once i remove it. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks

Keith

I am looking to replace the reflect o lite 50 series i have that does not work with either a replacement or something that will fit the void once i remove it. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks

Keith

Are you talking about clearance litghts? What are we replacing here and I will try to find a match

Linda S

This is the last thing available anything like it. I put one of these in my Sunrader and had to enlarge the hole slightly but fits'.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIGHTED-DOOR-HANDLE-01234-/400272414091?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3218558b&vxp=mtr#ht_296wt_905

Website will only let me type really small changing font or size makes no difference so hope message comes through alright

Linda S

Bargman still has it on their page but several of their dealers say it's no longer available. Bargman also doesn't answer their emails. Bargman has never sold direct so if their dealers can't get it no one can.

Linda S